- Boston Channels 4, 5, 7, 56 and 68 covered the hack in their
newscasts the following evening. One of the stations interviewed Jack Florey.
- CNN, NBC and CBS all carried the story.
- Many Boston radio stations mentioned the hack.
- The hack was described on NPR.
- The Boston Globe May 10, 1994. picture on p. 1. Article
and additional picture on p. 23.
- The Boston Herald May 10, 1994. pictures and story on p. 5.
- The New York Times May 10, 1994. picture with caption on p.
- USA Today May 10, 1994. picture with caption in ``News
Briefs'' section of some editions.
- Various newspapers around the world, including:
- The Salem Evening Post (Salem, MA)
- NewsStar World (Monroe, LA)
- The Albequerque Journal (Albequerque, NM)
- The San Francisco Chonicle (San Francisco, CA)
- The Tri-Valley Herald (Livermore/Pleasanton/Dublin)
- The Valley Times (Livermore/Pleasanton/Dublin)
- Yediot Acharonot (Israel, May 11, 1994)
- a newspaper in Korea
- MIT Tech Talk, Volume 38, Number 32, Wednesday, May 11,
1994, p. 1, photo with caption
- MIT Tech Talk, Volume 38, Number 34, Wednesday, May 25,
1994, Photo labelled ``Heavenly Inspiration'' and excerpts of a letter
from a police officer's mother saying ``bless you'' to the perpetrators.
- The Tech, Volume 114, Number 27, Friday, May 27, 1994, p. 1,
photo with caption
- The Tech, Volume 115, Number 1, Tuesday, February 7, 1995, Year in Review section, p. 19, brief mention under hacking in Institutional Wisdom Watch
- Chemistry Today (Japan). September, 1994. ``Itazura to
yumoa to MIT'' (``Pranks and Humor and MIT'') In the ``Real Time''
section. Two-page article with pictures.
Misc. Around Campus:
- LSC slide saying ``Missing: one white and blue patrol car. If
found, call x3-1212.''
- Student Art Association flyer
- Picture on the front cover of HowToGAMIT XXVI.
- Picture on the MIT Campus Police Motor Vehicle Regulations brochure.
- The car is currently on display as part of the Museum's ``Crazy
after Calculus'' exhibit.
- For a while, the museum had an exhibit entitled ``Ten Dunkin
Doughnuts and Coffee Cup: Original Artifacts from the Famous Car on
the Dome Hack''
Top of the IHTFP Hack Gallery